Do you have an age requirement?
- You must be at least 21 years old to join pFriemsters Union Local 541.
What is a trustee and how do I set one up?
- A trustee is anyone you authorize to come in and pick up your orders on your behalf. All you need to do is include their name in the email you send to email@example.com, otherwise, you can list them in the order notes field while signing up for the pFriemsters Union Local 541.
When will you charge my card?
- We will send you an email a few days before each allocation letting you know we will be charging your card; a receipt will then be emailed to you.
Is shipping available?
- Shipping is only available in Oregon.
- pFriem Family Brewers is only legally allowed to ship to addresses within Oregon, even if your state allows beer shipping. A signature and government issued ID proving that the person accepting the packing is 21+ years of age will be required upon delivery. We cannot ship beer to P.O. boxes. Union members have the opportunity to ship their beer to any residential or business address in Oregon at an additional cost of $18. When you sign up to become a part of the Local Union 541, you will have the option of choosing to pick up your allocation at the brewery, during regular business hours, or to have your allocation shipped to your address in Oregon. If you choose to have the beer shipped, you will receive a tracking number from us once your allocation has left the premises. If you would like to add additional beers to your shipment let us know. Complimentary shipping is provided for beer added to your allocation.
How long do I have to pick up my allocation?
- We want to make sure we have room to keep brewing exciting new beers for you! We ask that all allocations be picked up in the two-week window of its release. Any beer that is not picked up after 14 days will be shipped to your address we have on file and the standard shipping charges will be applied to your credit card on file. Someone will need to be present to sign for the delivery. We often recommend shipping to a business address. The beer club allocation will be charged 2-3 days before pick up window. If you are unable to pick up during that two-week time frame, we will ship it to you at an additional cost. Due to Oregon law, we are unable to issue any refunds for beer that is not picked up or accepted for delivery within the timeframe of these terms. UPS will try to deliver up to three times. If delivery is unsuccessful, members bear the cost of return shipment and reshipment. We will do our best to accommodate special circumstances if there is an issue.
I’ve changed my mind, when can I cancel so I don’t get charged?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer want to be a part of the Local Union 541. We request you give us 5 days notice before allocations are ready to be picked up to prevent us from charging your card.
You also have the option to put your membership on hold for up to two allocations and not lose your Founder’s status. Email us at email@example.com if you would like to put a hold on your membership.
Need to make changes?
pFriem Family Brewers retains, at its sole and unconditional discretion, the right to cancel a membership and refund a prorated portion of a member’s membership fee for any reason at any time.
Need further clarification? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-414-6666