« Back to job list
Tasting Room Manager
The Tasting Room Manager position is a salaried position that is expected to work five days a week, about 40 hours each week. This position reports to the General Manager and the Assistant General Manager.
The TR Manager is a person that ensures great customer service and the smooth flow of the tasting room during service. Their responsibilities are to address customer issues at the table, control the flow of diners throughout service, and maintain high food and cleanliness standards. They are expected to be professional, have a passion for customer service, and be a positive presence on the floor. They will further support the organization in terms of day-to-day accounting, communicating personnel issues, emails and correspondence, and other operational decisions.
Successful candidates will be interested in a management track in a hospitality setting and will have excellent communication and dispute resolution skills, as well as the energy and passion to be at their best during difficult and stressful times. The successful candidate will have at least 1+ year of management experience in a high-volume restaurant or brewpub setting.
- Attend weekly meetings with GM, AGM and shift leads to discuss strategies for improvement, daily operations, and logistical development.
- Competently handle the mechanical tasks of the GM and AGM in their absence
- Assist in ordering supplies for the FOH
- Be available for and take monthly beer inventory for the tasting room
- Uphold and demonstrate the core values we discuss and set forward
- Be a leader and set the example on the floor
- Be available and reliable to work, and be flexible to cover shifts as needed
- Follow manager procedures as they are described
- Provide schedule coverage for the management team
- Be accountable for handling customer service issues
- Enforce cleaning, side work, and discounting/comping policies
- Support your fellow managers by discussing conflicts of opinion in management meetings and in professional settings
- Training and development of staff, including beer and food schools and enrichment programs
- Consistently monitor food and beer quality
- Workplace safety, OLCC, and Health Department compliance
- Competitive salary - DOE
- Paid vacation benefits, accrued per pay period
- Bonus structure
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) option, with employer match
- 100% comped meal while on shifts
- Monthly beer account privileges
- Discounts on food, beer, and merchandise
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to hearing from you. Cheers from Team pFriem!