« Back to job list
Hood River, Oregon
The server position is an hourly plus tips position that interacts with guests throughout their time in our tasting room. This is a part-or-full time position, able to work morning, afternoon, and evening shifts as scheduled. Their direct superiors are the Tasting Room Manager, Assistant General Manager, and the General Manager.
We are looking for some talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our team in a server role. You will serve guests table-side, providing excellent customer service throughout the duration of their pFriem experience. Servers are expected to have thorough beer, food, and company knowledge, and be able to clearly convey all three to guests.
- Greet guests upon being seated in a warm and authentic manner.
- Consistently and thoroughly follow steps of service.
- Be able to multi-task and handle multiple-table sections.
- Maintain a friendly and positive attitude under pressure.
- Ability to learn and adjust quickly.
- Ability to hold yourself accountable for mistakes.
- Thorough knowledge of the food and beer menus, to assist with the guest experience.
- Be the primary busser for your section.
- Providing great customer service.
- Move quickly and efficiently through a bustling restaurant.
- Complete your shift side work, set the next shift up for success, and check out with the MOD in a timely and routine manner.
- Interact with other front-of-house employees and back-of-house employees in a respectful and gracious manner.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all tasting room staff.
- Self-motivated; able to look for additional tasks during slow times and utilize the side work sheets provided to direct your efforts.
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and professional workspace and environment.
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food or glassware.
- Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed.
- Able to work in a consistently busy restaurant environment.
- At least 2+ year of prior serving experience in a busy restaurant or brewpub setting.
- Be available and reliable to work, and be consistently on-time
- Hourly pay – DOE + tips
- Beer account privileges – hourly accrued amount
- On-shift meal discounts
- Discounts on food, beer, and merchandise
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance for those that qualify
- 401(k) option, with employer match
pFriem (pronounced “freem”) artisanal beers are symphonies of flavor and balance, influenced by the great brewers of Europe, but unmistakably true to our homegrown roots in the Pacific Northwest. We are guided by a religious commitment to quality and the never-ending pursuit of innovation. Although they are served humbly, each glass is overflowing with pride and a relentless aspiration to brew the best beer in the world.
pFriem Family Brewers has experienced incredible growth in the past eight years and has earned prestigious awards, including being named GABF® 2018 Mid-Size Brewing Company of the Year, Three-Time Brewery of the Year by the Beer Connoisseur, Best Brewpub Experience by Oregon Beer Awards, and numerous medals in national and international brewing competitions.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to hearing from you. Cheers from Team pFriem!