Our Tasting Room experience might feel a bit different due to the pandemic, but we are working hard to make it enjoyable and up to pFriem quality standards. We are asking our guests to be patient with us during this transition, as we are still learning and adapting to the new restaurant landscape. Here’s what you’ll be able to expect when we re-open:
New seating layout and flow
For the safety of our guests and staff, we are open for outside seating only. We will have a host outside controlling the flow of traffic to our outside seating areas; we will only allow guests who are seated at a table to go inside the building to the restroom, and per Oregon state requirements, they will need to wear a face covering once inside our building.
Smaller beer and food selection
We pride ourselves in being able to offer a vast variety of to our customers, but with a limited staff, uncertainty about demand, and fluctuations in the market for raw materials, we had to cut our selection somewhat. However, we feel confident you’ll still find something you’ll enjoy!
Because of our limited seating, we are going to work hard to offer expedited service so that as many of our guests can have a pFriem experience. We ask our guests to respect those on the waitlist and to not linger at tables for long periods of time during busy times of day. You can put your name on the waitlist from your phone over on our Yelp Page!
Consistent with our past practices, and the recommendations of the County Health Department, we will not allow dogs in eating areas. There is ample dog parking near the patio for those with pups.
We ask you as our guests to follow CDC safety protocols and adhere to pFriem policy. Anyone who is not respecting physical distancing, mask requirements and new regulations will be asked to leave for the safety of our guests and employees. Please respect the fact that our employees are placing themselves at risk to serve you a delicious meal and tasty beers; please reciprocate this sacrifice by making reasonable accommodations and adhering to common sense health and behavior principles.
WHAT IS THE PFRIEM TEAM CURRENTLY DOING TO AID AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
- We have implemented staggered staffing to reduce employee overlaps, and to limit virus vectoring as much as possible.
- Temperature checks and health questionnaires occur daily for every employee working on-site.
- Masks are required for all employees.
- Handwashing and surface sanitation is done regularly in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
HOW YOU CAN CONTINUE TO SUPPORT PFRIEM
- To-Go: order food & beer to-go online 12pm-7pm Daily .
- Online Store: stock up full cases of pFriem beer (Oregon residents only), gift cards, & merch.
- Find our beer at your local retailer.
- Join our Beer Club: Receive quarterly allocations of limited pFriem Barrel Aged beer.