We wanted to let you know what we’re doing to control the spread of Coronavirus, and to ensure that our guests, employees, and partners stay as safe as possible while visiting our tasting room.
First of all, we remain open, and are following the guidelines that are being communicated to us from various local and regional government agencies.
1) Our tasting room staff is taking additional cleaning steps to make sure that all of our surfaces in the tasting room area thoroughly cleaned, and that tables are disinfected between visitors.
2) We have removed all shareable and touchable items from our tables such as glass bottles, glasses, salt and pepper shakers, etc. These can be provided to individual guests on demand.
3) In order to promote social distancing, we have removed our large community tables in the tasting room and replaced them with smaller tables.
4) We have temporarily closed the kids play area and removed toys in order to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
5) We have prominently placed hand sanitizer around our tasting room and we encourage guests to use it upon entering our tasting room.
6) We are no longer taking any event reservations for our Library space.
Thanks for your understanding, and please stay safe!