« Back to job list
Assistant General Manager
Hood River, OR
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee every aspect of restaurant operations.
- Ensures excellent guest service that meets or exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that the restaurant is adequately staffed to meet guest needs.
- Controlling day-to-day operations - profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Operating the business in accordance with the company policies and applicable laws.
- Will directly impact interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Responsible for assisting with financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties, completed accurately, on time and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Manage all shifts, which include daily decision-making, staff support, scheduling and planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Maximizing table turnover, sales per guest, and sales per hour.
- Enforcing safe work behaviors to maintain a safe environment for both guests and staff members.
- Monitor daily activities to ensure quality food and cleanliness standards.
- Meet the restaurant’s P&L, and expense goals
- Promoting selling techniques.
- Maintaining professional behavior while creating a warm, fun, friendly, and hospitable atmosphere.
- Guest Experience and Customer Service
- Training and Development of Staff, including testing, beer/food schools, and enrichment programs
- Monitor Consistent Food Quality
- Workplace Safety, OLCC and Health Department Compliance
- Food, Beverage and Labor Costs
- FOH Inventory, BOH inventory review
- Store Cleanliness and Maintenance
Benefits and Privileges
- 2 weeks paid vacation accrued annually
- Health Insurance Credit
- Beer Account set at $450 per month
- Monthly Beer Case
- Performance based bonus structure
- Set schedule
Send your resume, references and contact info to